Erica R. McCann
Erica R. McCann is the director of federal procurement for the Information Technology Alliance for the Public Sector (ITAPS), a division of ITI, where she advocates on all legislative and regulatory actions that affect the federal supplier community.
Previously, Ms. McCann served as the Manager of Procurement Policy at TechAmerica where she oversaw issues relating to federal procurement policy, supply chain assurance, GSA, and acquisition reform. She began her career at Compusearch Software Systems as a marketing and business development consultant supporting a suite of products that served both the government’s and federal contractor’s contract management needs.
She is also a member of the National Contract Management Association. Ms. McCann studied political science, economics, and public policy at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and now proudly serves on the Executive Board for the UMass Alumni Association’s DC Chapter
ITI Blog articles by Erica R. McCann
- NDAA & the Lame Duck: Here’s What Contractors Should Be Watching and How Congress Can Get IT Right (10/24/2014)
- Rep. Ellison’s overbroad amendment could mean mass debarments for federal contracting community (07/17/2014)
- Senate Considers FITARA for the First Time (06/25/2014)
- ITAPS Reaffirms Support for DHS Acquisition Bill on the Floor Today (06/09/2014)
- FITARA: Don’t Throw the Baby Out with the Bathwater (12/04/2013)